• Put appropriate tags on seed sacks and keep them on wood panels.
• Minimum distance of 30 cm should be kept between the storage room walls and sacks and also among the sacks so that there is proper space for inspection and sir flow.
• There should be at least distance of 60 cm from the upper surface of the stack of seeds sacks and the ceiling.
• The shape and size of the stacks of sacks should not be more than 9 meters x 6 meters.
• The height of the stacks of sacks should not be more than 3 meters, otherwise the weight and pressure can damage the seeds.
• Open the windows of the store room only when the humidity and temperature outside the storage are below the humidity and temperature inside.